Click to see colour samples
National Park Collection – Discontinued
Dear shops and knitters across Canada and Internationally. Thank you so much for your interest and enthusiasm for our 150th National Parks Collection. We have had lots of fun dying the colours and seeing all of your projects. Sadly we have discontinued the parks at the end of the 150th year.
In honour of Canada’s 150th Birthday we have curated a collection in our Merino Slim highlighting 13 of Canada’s National Parks, one for each province and territory.
- Nova Scotia – Sable Island – Ponies, lonely beaches and shipwrecks
- New Brunswick – Fundy – Flowerpot cliffs, sandstone and roaring tides
- Prince Edward Island – Greenwich Dunes – Parabolic dunes, marram grass, horizon sea
- Newfoundland and Labrador – Gros Morne – Majestic fjords, tabletop mountains, craggy forests
- Quebec – Forillon – Grey Cliffs of Mont-Saint-Alban and meadows of fireweed
- Ontario – Thousand Islands -Islands of granite with pine and autumn foliage reflected in lake water
- Manitoba –Riding Mountain – Roaming bison and black bears
- Saskatchewan – Grasslands – Summer fields under blue prairie sky
- Alberta – Banff – Turquoise waters of Moraine Lake, rocky mountains and alpine forests
- British Colombia – Gwaii Haanas – Moss draped cedar, mists and memories of totems past
- Yukon – Kluane – Rippling curtains of Aurora Borealis
- Northwest Territories –Aulavik – Bright contrast Sea coast of the Arctic Ocean
- Nunavut – Sirmilik– Shimmering glaciers and ice fields
Available in Merino Slim (shown) Chinook and Back Country Yarns only. Please see your local stockist for more information.